3.1.14

water falls

Today I did some more wandering, but this time I kept walking north of Araha Beach (yesterday's trek). I had to stay at a rather brisk pace to try and beat the storm that was brewing. Thankfully, I made it back just in time. I guess it's back to the cold and rainy weather for a while. It was fun, though, to meander up and down the little alley ways and streets here in town. It was also nice to walk along the water - something that truly makes me happy. Whenever I go on my "walking adventures" I almost never have a plan - I just walk. If I see something that strikes me, I go there. Interesting, that this kind of attitude is quite synonymous with the way I live my life. Always eager to explore and go places I've never been. And I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment