24.11.13

happy hiking


This weekend's adventure - a hike to Hiji Falls on the north end of the island. I've made a friend here who is just as interested in photography as I am, and it's been great having someone to pal around with as we try to learn each and every one of our camera settings and try to see everything we possibly can. In the past couple weeks, we have been to waterfalls, caves, beaches, the city and just about everywhere in-between. Yesterday's hike, however, has been one of my favorite places we've visited thus far. You can probably see why...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Great writing and pics. Your sense of adventure comes from my side of your family.
    Never stop exploring. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your support in my exploring endeavors - love you!

      Delete
  2. wow! so beautiful! nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I stumbled upon your blog on Pinterest...your pictures are lovely! Nice to meet you, too :)

      Delete