21.11.13

simple spinach salad


My super easy and healthy lunch. The honey roasted walnuts I made for yesterday's dessert were so delicious I couldn't resist putting them to good use. So, I concocted this spinach salad with whatever random ingredients I had on hand. For the toppings, I used grape tomatoes, celery, Asian cucumber, sunflower seeds, pomegranate craisins, and of course, honey roasted walnuts. I used a simple oil & vinegar dressing with a pinch of freshly ground black pepper which kept the salad light and delicious. Perhaps a nice addition to our upcoming Thanksgiving feast!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rich! I am trying to get to know my camera as much as I can...there is so much to learn! I am enjoying it very much, though! I look forward to the day when we can shoot together :)

      Delete