17.11.13

old okinawa



A few highlights from this past weekend's adventures at Shurijo Castle. A friend and I spent an entire day exploring the island; it was an amazing day full of fun photography, laughing, and just trekking around town. Of course these few snapshots couldn't fully encompass the beauty that exists on this island, but it is still worth sharing. The more I see here in Okinawa the more I fall in love with this unique and exotic place. I often still find myself in disbelief that I live here - so different and far from home.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. What's the weather like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually starting to get pretty chilly! It's beautiful, though. The best days are sunny and breezy - reminds me of fall in the midwest. Miss that crispness!

    ReplyDelete